New Energy for America:
YOURS!


Friends,

I, like many of you, was moved to hope, action and tears by the authenticity and inclusivity of the Obama campaign, and now, by Barack Obama and Joe Biden's victory, inauguration and administration...and by what it means for us as individuals, community, country, world.

As one whose Renewables tag line and experience is Thinkable is Doable, I of course resound with what Barack Obama has thought, written, spoken and now made into REALITY:

The Audacity of Hope.

Change We Can Believe In.

New Energy for America.

And I'm most struck by these words:

"I'M ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE...Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington....I'm asking you to believe in yours."

I hope you are as excited as I am. I plan to use my energy, efforts and posts to keep us informed and involved.

It's indeed an auspicious time to, as per Gandhi, "Be the change we want to see in the world."

I'm looking forward to it, gratefully.

Warmly,
Wendy

No comments: